William Alec Tisdall, M.D.
Board Certified Anesthesiologist
Dr. Tisdall established our practice in 2007 after completing his Residency in Anesthesiology at Penn State Hershey Medical Center in 2006. He is a 2002 graduate of the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle. He completed subspecialty Fellowship training in Pain Management at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Tisdall is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and is Board Certified in Pain Medicine.
Dr. Tisdall and his family have lived in San Antonio since 2007. His wife Catherine (Katie) Tisdall, MD is a dermatologist. When away from their practices, the Tisdalls enjoy family activities with their two children.
- Interventional and Medical Pain Management
- Residency in Anesthesiology
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellowship: Pain Management with focus in Minimally Invasive Spinal Pain Management
- Subspecialty Certification: Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology
- TOP DOCTOR & COMPASSIONATE PHYS FROM VITALS.COM
- RISING STAR OF TEXAS BY SUPER DOCTORS
- best DOCTORS FROM SA SCENE MAGAZINE